Ready to bake your cookies? Our rolling pins are embossed with beautiful patterns that will transform your baking into beautiful works of art!
Butter Cookies Recipe
200 gr butter
2 tbs olive oil
a pinch of salt
400gr fine wheat flour
150gr icing sugar
How to bake
1. Mix all ingredients and knead the dough. If too moist, add flour to the surface. If too dry, add butter.
2. Put the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes
3. Roll out the dough with a thickness of about 3-4mm with rolling pin.
4. Cut into circular shape and place on the tray.
5. Place in the preheated oven to 200 degrees for 9 minutes.